Digital Bulk Density Apparatus Model (Bulkden-D)
- This is a microprocessor based instrument designed to study the packing down of powder beds of different pharmaceutical & chemical powder and gives accurate & repeatability of the result.
- Bulk Density is an essential test required in the process of Tablet manufacturing, capsule filling and cosmetics manufacturing as important part of quality control program.
- 4 digit microprocessor based pre- set counter provided to set exact no Of strokes.
- This feature eliminates the tedious calculation of timer mode . A common holder for both the cylinder drops down smoothly from the specified height. Easy to lock cushioned holders are provided to hold the cylinder.
- In power failure, the non-volatile memory of the microprocessor remember the last mode of operation, and complete the test after the power supply is resumed.
No. of drops : Adjustable between 1to 9999 drops
Display : Digital 12 mm Red LED
Drop Height : 25mm approx
Weight : 11kg. approx
Optional: : 50 ml measuring cylinder Ã¢â¬â 2 nos
Note : +Drop Height 50 mm on request
+Also supply holder for capacity 100 ml.
Or 250ml. Measuring cylinders.
Arhan Socirty, 1st floor, 105 to 107, Opp: Datta Mandir, Via V-Trans, Mhatre Compound, Manpada, Kalyan-Shil Road, Manpada, Dombivli East, Dombivli, Maharashtra, 421204, India