Bomb Calorimeter Make “Galaxy”
- Used for determination of combustion of heat of calorific value of the fuel & other organic material
- Designed as per specification of Institute of Petroleum BS 1016 standard IS No. 1350/1966
- Supplied complete with water jacket made of Brass/ S. Steel sheet duly nickled chromium plated with bakelite Lid
- S. Steel Bomb, Bomb Jacket, Water Colorimeter Vessel
- Motorised heavy duty stirrer for uniform Circulation
- Briquilt, Pellet Press heavy duty
- Firing unit with Illuminator
- Vibrator & Buzzer , spanners, magnified glass with nickled nichrome wire & Cotton reel
- Gas Releasing Valve, S. Steel crucible
- Benzoic Acid with known calorific value
- Temperature Indicator with 0 setting & Safety device.
Petroleum Industries /Department Coal Industries/Department Educational Institute & Research Lab.
Technical Parameters :
Brass/ S.Steel duly Nickle chromium plated water jacket S.S Vessel S.S Bomb, Water Vessel
220/ 230V AC Supply, Single Phase +- 10% 50Hz